Cart 0 items: $0.00

Close

Qty Item Description Price Total
  Subtotal $0.00

View Cart

 
TOP

'16 Carignane - Alexander Valley
Alexander Valley

'16 Carignane - Alexander Valley
Wine Specs
Vintage
2016
Varietal
CARIGNANE
Appellation
Alexander Valley AVA
Alcohol %
14.5
In Stock
Add To Cart
$58.00
/ 2016 Carignane Alexander Valley
SKU: TUCAAV162
Add To Cart
$696.00
/ Case of 12
 

We start this wine by dumping 20% whole clusters into the bottom of the tank.  Then we add the remaining 80% whole berries to ferment gently - retaining all the wild cherry, wild blackberry and wild strawberry aromas and flavors.  The grapes are mixed by punching down the cap every 3 hours for 7 days and then dumped into the press.  Barrels are filled, and the final malo-lactic fermentation happens in French oak barrels that are about 75% new.  This process develops the richness, density, and smoothness that everyone loves!  Aged 18 months on the French oak promotes a smooth finish that begs for another and another and another - SIP! - Newly released to our wine club 3-1-18. - Enjoy -Nancy

Wine Specs
Vintage
2016
Varietal
CARIGNANE
Appellation
Alexander Valley AVA
Alcohol %
14.5
Product Reviews
Add A Product Review
E-Mail me when someone reviews this product
Leave this field blank: